The users of Cryptochange.co.za need to accept this terms before using our service. If the below terms not suitable for you, kindly don't use our service.
1) Provide correct account details for receiving payment, and we cannot reverse payment once order gets processed.
2) Make exact payment for which you are creating order and make it before payment timeout, and then our website cannot detect your payment and order will cancel automatic in 15 min. Once order canceled create a new order that matches your payment amount, our website will auto detect and completed your order.
3) We won't recalculate market rate once order confirmed after getting payment details.
4) Once BTC is sent there is no refunds or Cancel of order, you will receive what you placed in order
2) Service Availability:
Cryptochange.co.za cannot guarantee 24 Hours to be online always. It can be offline due to any server failure or natural disasters or server maintenance and website upgrade. Will be notified on social media and news section.
The information submitted in cryptochange.co.za will not be sold, and it will be kept secure.
Cryptochange.co.za legal jurisdiction is only in South Africa.
https://www.cryptochange.co.za/ is best place to exchange your e-currency fast, secure and automatic.
Exchange supports the following
Bitcoin(BTC) as base currency
Buy and sell Bitcoin for ZAR or buy and sell bitcoin for alt coins. We currently list the following Buy and Sell pairs
BTC/ZAR Currently only Absa bank
ZAR/BTC Any Bank to our Absa bank, if not instant transfer you will receive bitcoin once funds clear in our account.
For ZAR orders we try our best to do instant payments, but can take up to 2 days before money will clear.
All crypto to crypto orders is done instant to your wallet address, coins will show in wallet after confirmations is done.
Date Updated: 2018/04/28
Terms & conditions
ANYONE VISITING WWW.CRYPTOCHANGE.CO.ZA (THE USER) GIVES CONSENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH DESCRIBES USERS RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS WHEN USING THESE SERVICES. USER SHOULD READ IT CAREFULLY AND BE SURE USER UNDERSTANDS THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Products, services and payments
- CRYPTOCHANGE.CO.ZA renders the services of an exchange of electronic payment systems units (digital currencies) between each other.
- The services offered by CRYPTOCHANGE.CO.ZA are not intended for use and/or are not available in the countries where it is illegal. The User is fully responsible for the local law observance.
- Payments may not be counterfeit or otherwise fraudulent. We reserve the right to report any fraudulent activity to the appropriate authorities. Payments are final and not reversible except as provided in this Agreement. Each User can use the services of cryptochange.co.za to transmit funds from OWN e-currency account to OWN e-currency account and vice versa.
- No 3rd party payments will be accepted. If we find the funds come from 3rd party we will not accept such a payment and will directly reject your order. 3rd party payments will be refunded in full amount less transaction fees of e-currency processor.
- All users are solely responsible to offer valid and accurate information needed to complete the registration or to submit the exchange order.
- Users must give us the correct account number and other right personal information. All transfers of digital currencies into wrong digital currencies accounts due to wrong account numbers given by the user are not reversible. We have no powers to retrieve digital currencies placed in another users account.
- There is no charge to open an CRYPTOCHANGE.CO.ZA account. CRYPTOCHANGE.CO.ZA reserves the right to assess and collect fees for its services. All fees are disclosed on CRYPTOCHANGE.CO.ZA website and automatically are calculated and published before User confirms the order. CRYPTOCHANGE.CO.ZA is entitled to change its fees prospectively at any time and at its sole judgments.
- Fees charged by die bitcoin network for sending bitcoins will be deducted from your final amount, for example if you receive 0.1 BTC, fee will be 0.00065070 BTC - 0.1 BTC = 0.0993493 BTC you will receive
- Any tax consequences of Cryptochange.co.za orders and/or transactions are the sole responsibility of the user.
- NO CASH DEPOSITS will be accepted, if you make a cash deposit we will deduct bank fees from bitcoins you will receive in order.
- Funds will only be released once payment show in our wallet or bank account
- Payment must be paid with the exact amount specified in the user`s order. If the user remits more or less than the amount stated in the order, then we will adjust the userâ€˜s order to the exact amount of funds received without prior notification.
- Pending orders (orders waiting for user payment) will be automatically deleted after certain time defined in the order details.
- Cryptochange.co.za operates independently of any e-currency.
- The user understands that Cryptochange.co.za does not endorse any digital currency related investments, or merchants. The user understands that Cryptochange.co.za warns against investing digital currency in so called high yield investment programs (hyip`s) as there is a very high chance that the user will lose their digital currency.
2. KYC (Know Your Customer) policy - User Identification and Verification
Purposes of the user identification and verification is to prevent Cryptochange.co.za from being used in criminal activity (auction fraud, identity theft, etc.)
Cryptochange.co.za collects certain user identification information from each user who opens or maintains an account AND create first order via Cryptochange.co.za website. User may be asked to provide verification documents by Cryptochange.co.za. Verification is required when the amount of single order or total sum of all client`s orders is greater than 1000 USD / 1000 EUR. The user understands that the name, address, phone number and any other personal identification information including documents (such as passport, national ID, phone bills, electricity bills or other utility bills) must be true and correct details, belonging to the user.
User will be asked to provide scanned copy of valid photo ID (passport or government ID) and scanned copy of recent utility bill showing current address of residence. Verification process is one time process. Once user gets verified status, client is not required to sends verification documents again.
All information collected from this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed, except when we are required to provide information to comply with a specific legal process or law.
Protection of very sensitive information such as passphrase, account numbers, etc. are considered as highly confidential and are stored in our databases in hashed (encrypted) form.
Anti-money laundering policy
Money Laundering Prevention
Crime and terrorism need cash. Criminals turn the "dirty" cash made from drug trafficking, smuggling, and robbery into clean money by using false identities or taking the names of innocent people - like you. Making sure that people are who they say they are is essential in the fight against crime and terrorism. This does not mean in any way that suspicion is falling on you.
Money laundering is the act of converting money or other monetary instruments from illegal activity into money or investments that appear to be legitimate so its illegal source cannot be traced.
Cryptochange.co.za views money laundering as a serious criminal offense, and as such, complies with requirements intended to prevent money laundering.
We are required to verify your identity and address.
We are required to keep full records of all transactions together with identification provided.
We are required to monitor any unusual or suspicious transactions of any size.
Any information about your identity is held confidentially and will help stop your identity being used falsely. Please note that Cryptochange.co.za has the right to refuse a transaction at any time should suspicion arise that it may be connected to money laundering or any other criminal activity. Providing Cryptochange.co.za with false verification documents or contact details will be deem as a misuse of our terms of service and you may be the subject to a criminal investigation. Cryptochange.co.za will not do business with anyone suspected of or directly involved in money laundering or where funds have been sourced by any illegal activity.
Last Updated: 09-11-2017